All moms should be divas...this one just happens to be in Jersey!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Extending the reach of Jersey (insert sinister laugh)

Great big thanks today to two ladies who've opened up their blogs to guest posts.

Amy's Afternoon Reading is a "digital coffee break." Amy threw down the gauntlet with a guest post challenge seeking insight into keeping focus for your blog. I, ever the contrarian (nightmare), retorted that my blog IS what helps increase focus for me. So there.
 
The Travel Mommy is a great site (simply because she picked me) sharing views of a life half way around the globe. My travel related post today is all about my trip to meet the most amazing gifts I've ever received, my sons.

Please check out these posts and their sites... then spread the love ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment